Pages

July 14, 2021

El Capitan | with Elle'sStudio

This is my second project with the July kit and add-ons from Elle's Studio and yes, it is another spread in my Yosemite notebook. I am still having a lot of fun with this format and will have to figure out what I am going to do once it is finished!

Elle's Studio supplies:  July 2021 Kit, Cardstock Die Cut Tags, Adventure Chipboard Stickers, Navy Puffy Alphabet Stickers, Adventure 6 x 8.5 inch Paper Stack, Summertime Tabs Stamp

Other: Heidi Swaps Storyline Chapter Notebook

I really wanted to feature this perfect quote from Ansel Adams as it conveys very nicely the feeling you get in Yosemite Nat. Park. I also kept a light and monochromatic palette across the pages to leave the focus on my photos.

As I already shared in my previous post, the Adventure Chipboard stickers were my favorite this month. They add just the right touches of color and dimension while keeping your project "flat" (important in a notebook).

If you're interested, you can check out the entire July release through this affiliate link: Elle's Studio Shop
Thank you for stopping by! Happy Bastille Day to my fellow French citizens!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!