Pages

August 22, 2021

Mini Brag Book | Elle's Studio

Hello friends! I am back here today to share a fun project I created with some new products from Elle's Studio. Their new Proud of You die-cuts and Pocket Envelope metal die sparked the idea to create a mini brag book for a friend.

Supplies: August kit, Proud of You Die cuts, Adventure 6x8.5 Paper Stack, Pocket Envelope Metal Die, Doodlebug Design twine and cardstock

The base of this mini book is an envelope cut with the Pocket Envelope metal die in which I added a folded "accordion" from the same sheet of cardstock. I then added photos on some of the folds and patterned papers from the Adventure Paper Stack on the others.

The rather short supply list of this project is a testament to the awesomeness of the Proud of You Die Cuts. Except for one piece from the August kit, all the others you see are from that pack! My favorites were the "mini" (roughly 2x3in) cards that made the designing process easy and fun. I printed my photos to match their size for a uniform look.

To finish up, I wrapped the closed envelope with twine on which I hung a couple more die-cuts. It makes such a cute present!

Thank you for stopping by today! If you have any questions about this project or the supplies I used, let me know in the comments. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!