Pages

September 10, 2021

Elle's Studio September reveal | Fall cards

I am back with a new set of cards and thanks to the fabulous September release from Elle's Studio (available today in the shop), I just love how they turned out! 

Supplies: September 2021 kit, Autumn Die Cuts, Halloween Cardstock Stickers, Autumn Puffy Hearts, Gold Tiny Shapes and Dots Puffy Stickers, Wood veneer banners, Trick or Treat wood veneer, Thankful paper stack, Home Sewn Stitches stamp, Thankful stamp

Both bases are journaling cards from the September kit on top of patterned papers from the new Thankful paper stack and both showcase the Fall themed products in this release.

I think the Autumn die-cut pack is a must have this month especially if you love layering elements on cards or in pockets. Their warm colors go so well with wood veneer embellishments! I also used a couple of stamps from new stamp sets to add some contrast. Don't you love that stitched circle stamp?

I went all out for this second card! I couldn't stop adding fun details with die-cuts, stickers, gold puffy stickers and the large Halloween wood veneer embellishment! 
Now if you are interested in looking at this reveal more closely, here is my affiliate link: Elle's Studio shop and here is a quick overview:
Add-ons:
Digital files:
Feeling like having a Pumpkin Spice Latte about now? (I actually don't like them and would much rather have a cup of tea) :) Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!