Pages

September 18, 2021

Taft Point | with Elle's Studio

Hello friends, I am back with another spread in my Yosemite notebook. This one was created with the September release from Elle's Studio and features a page and a half.

Supply list: September 2021 kit, Autumn Die Cuts, Autumn Puffy Hearts, Thankful paper stack, Home Sewn Stitches stamp, Mini Dated Stamp

This was my first time folding a page over in half to create a flap. I like the little surprise when you go through the book. It was also a perfect spot for a bigger, longer photo. 

The opposite page is a more traditional grid, similar to ones used previously. My favorites in this release are the Autumn die-cuts, which are layered in three clusters around the spread, and that blue background paper from the Thankful paper stack (no surprise, the paper stacks are always must-haves for me!). 

Lastly, I used one of the new Home Sewn Stitches stamp to accent my journaling strips. 
As I am close to finishing this album about our trip to Yosemite last year, I am saddened by the news of the current wild fires ranging in nearby Sequoia National Park. These California parks (and giant sequoias) are treasures that I wish everyone the chance to visit at least once in their life! 

If you interested in shopping in the Elle's Studio shop, here is my affiliate link to the latest release:

1 comment:

  1. What size is your notebook and how thick is it now that you've added multiple spreads? I like a TN for recording short trips away, but find them difficult to work on when they're fairly full.
    Your spread is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!