Pages

October 10, 2021

Elle's Studio October Reveal | October Together pocket pages

 Hi friends! It is reveal day at Elle's Studio today and I have created some new projects that I can now share with you using the October kit plus some fun extras. The first one is a monthly pocket spread consisting of a 6x12 side paired with a 9x12 page:

Supplies: October 2021 kit, Home Sweet Home cardstock stickers, Autumn heart & star acetate stickers, Autumn tab stamp, Sincere Sentiments Wonderful You Chipboard Banners, Cool Solids Paper Stack, Jane Tile Alphabet Cardstock stickers- Light teal

I believe it is the first time I've integrated a large photo on a 9x12 page and I love the result!
The typical Fall colors don't really show up until mid November where I live but this month kit and extras are very versatile and I was able to create a color combination, mostly red and blue, that suited my photos.
If I was to choose just one extra this month it would be the Home Sweet Home cardstock stickers. It's a very complete set which include words, designs and labels, and I love the font as seen below (and above!).
If you are curious about my grid of shoes, it is something I have been meaning to document for a while. As the mother of an avid skateboarder, I am always amazed by the amount of shoes that we have to purchase each month! They get destroyed pretty quickly and there is always a pile of them in our garage. I thought it would be "artistic" to create a collage of individual pairs and maybe make a poster one day.

Before I go, here are snapshots of the new products available in the Elle's Studio shop (affiliate link) today:
Did anything caught your eye?
I will be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. A great idea to include the photo of your boy's worn out shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!