
This is the project I tackled Saturday with those really cool fabrics from Ikea. Let me start by saying that I am not a seamstress. The only previous experience I have had sewing was hemming curtains! So needless to say, this was a real challenge for me BUT I am very happy with the result (and a bit proud of myself)! You can find the instructions and pattern right here: www.jcarolinecreative.com under Hobo Bag. Voila le projet que j'ai attaqué samedi avec les tissus d'Ikea. Je voudrais commencer par dire que je ne suis pas couturière du tout. Ma seule expérience en couture est d'avoir racourci des rideaux alors vous comprenez bien que ceci fut un vrai challenge pour moi. Mais je suis trés contente (et un peu fière) du résultat! Vous pouvez trouver le patron et les explications (en anglais) sur www.jcarolinecreative.com (chercher "Hobo Bag" dans la section "How to").
SUPERBE! BRAVO VRAIMENT ET TU L'AS SUPER BIEN PHOTOGRAPHIE!
ReplyDeletealexox
Oh i love this!! It looks fantastic. That fabric is so cool.
ReplyDeleteI love that bag!! Awesome job Nathalie!!
ReplyDeleteyour bag is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute. I will have to try this. Now I just need to find some super cute fabric like you did!
ReplyDeleteOhh il est super ce sac! J'ai bien envie d'essayer mais je débute aussi en couture... Qu'est-ce que c'est en français le heavy stabilizer et cell foam? Merci.
ReplyDelete