Pages

August 01, 2009

Scrap Rendez-vous #5

The 1st of August means the reveal of the Scrap RDV #5! Alexandra and I have been going at it for 5 months now, sharing the same supplies and the same instructions to give you two different interpretations that we hope can inspire you. Read more about our previous RDVs by going into my "Scrap RDV" category in the left column.

--> Below are the identical supplies that Alexandra and I worked with (mostly from Scenic Route) and the only instruction was to create a 6X12 layout with them.
My page was actually inspired by a Flashback Friday-Heritage challenge at 2peas which consisted in scrapping "physical traits or resemblances" and using comparison photos.

click on photo to enlarge
Now let's go see what Alexandra created this month: HERE!
And I'll add a special hello to my blog hopping friends from Willow Traders!
C'est le 1er août donc le jour de notre Scrap RDV! Cela fait maintenant 5 mois qu'Alexandra et moi-même créons des projets avec les mêmes fournitures et les mêmes instructions afin de vous montrer deux interprétations qui, nous espèrons, vous donnent des idées. Vous trouverez tous les RDVs précécents en allant dans la categorie "Scrap RDV" à gauche.
Nous avons utilisé des fournitures identiques, principalement de Scenic Route, et la seule directive était de créer une page dans le format 6X12. Ce mois-çi, j'ai été inspirée par un Heritage Challenge sur 2peas qui consistait à faire une page sur une ressemblance physique avec des photos faisant une comparaison.
A présent, allons vite voir ce qu'Alexandra a créé ce mois-çi: ICI!

25 comments:

  1. Bonjour Nathalie!
    Ta page est tout simplement delicieuse et cette ressemblance est frappante!! Bravo, l'ensemble est vraiment tres tres reussi!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous page! love both interpretations with the same product!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that both images are in black and white so you really can see that there is a resemblance between you. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous double page spread. Love your photos and design. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! What a great challenge to do with a friend. Love your pages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. C'est vrai qu'il y a un air de famille! Ta page est sublime!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello nathalie...your layout is wonderful. love the large photo comparison. that is a stellar idea...thanks for visiting...hope all is well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great job! wish I could read what all the others said! It's so fancy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love the layout and what a great topic to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great page and what a fun idea to scrap with the same stash and one instruction.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nathalie! Your Resemblance layout is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful layout, I love the kraft background and the arrows are perfect! you are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the journalling strips and how you used the photo corners as arrows.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful layout! I love that challenge you do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty layout, love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love how you used the string...great layout, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a cool idea for a challenge - love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a great idea! i love the design and the black and white photos. it came out wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great work! Love your use of the black and white photos!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!