
I am a fan and I just had to come and share this with you: the storage box I showed you a few days ago is featured today on the How About Orange blog!!!! Yes, Jessica Jones who is the fabric designer and author, picked my box to be featured on her blog! Totally awesome surprise!!! :D
Je suis une fan et je voulais donc partager ma surprise avec vous: la boite de rangement qui je vous ai montré il y a quelques jours et aujourd'hui sur le blog How About Orange!!! Jessica Jones qui est la créatrice du tissu que j'ai utilisé et l'auteur du blog a choisi de partager ma boite! J'vous dis pas comme j'chui contente!!! :D
WOW! C'est géant!!! BRAVO Nathalie!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! That's great.
ReplyDeleteWow! Huge congrats to you too! And thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
ReplyDeletec'est genial ! toutes mes felicitations ! j'aime beaucoup ce site moi aussi.
ReplyDeleteune sacree reconnaissance !
congrats nathalie!!
ReplyDelete