Pages

March 26, 2010

Nikki Sivils Ellie's Day Out mini album

I recently received the brand new Ellie's Day Out collection from Nikki Sivils along with two other collections that I can't wait to start working with! When I first saw these papers, I thought of my darling niece who is always ready to strike a pose in front of the camera. I thought it would be fun to pair the papers from the 6X6 Paddie with a crown chipboard album to create this mini for her.
The funny thing I didn't know until I was done was that Nikki named this collection after her niece! Cute coincidence, isn't it?

I don't get to scrap girl pages too often and playing with these feminine papers, flowers and rhinestones was a treat for me!
"Little Fashionista"



Click on any photo to enlarge it

Je viens de recevoir la toute nouvelle collection Ellie's Day Out de Nikki Sivils (ainsi que deux autres collections que je vous montrerai plus tard!). Quand j'ai vu ces papiers, j'ai tout de suite pensé à ma nièce qui adore faire la top modèle devant l'appareil photo. En joignant le Paddie (la collection en 15X15) avec un album chipboard couronne, je me suis amusée à créer ce mini pour elle.
L'anecdote est qu'aprés avoir fini, j'ai appris que Nikki avait nommé cette collection aprés sa nièce. Plutôt rigolo, non?

Allez, je retourne à mes gars! :) Passez un bon weekend!

19 comments:

  1. nathalie, that is awesome!!!! perfectly girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what an adorable mini, Nathalie! And your niece is precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is that album! you did an awesome job and your niece is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je prédis "out for pub". C'est absolumment MAGNIFIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Elle est adorable!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! I love this album.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This album is adorable!!!! I always love looking at your work. The Nikki Silvis paper is really pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that mini just ROCKS!!!! is so cute and it showcases the paper so nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. il est trop mignon et "girlie" à souhait! Ca a du te changer!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mini!! I hadn't seen those papers before, but now I want them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable mini album! I love all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gracious.. you can tell she is full of sass.. she is So cute. Love that album.. just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with your mini Nathalie...it's so pretty!! And your niece is just too cute. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm going to bookmark yours for future visits. I really love your work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a little cutie! The book you made if perfect for those cute photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Qu est ce c est mignon ce mini album. j'ai me beaucoup la mise en page.

    Hime

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now that is just darling! I so love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this mini and specialy the cute girl !
    Thank you sister :)
    Tell them she's looking like her dad :)
    Lot of kisses from France
    Fab

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!