Pages

April 08, 2010

Card challenge and TTT crop!

I just finished this card for the SRM Stickers card challenge going on with their blog hop this week. I got my Nikki Sivils Ellie's Day Out collection and got to work on the sketch (below) by first putting it on its side. The result is a very girly card that will go great with a gift card!
Also, don't forget that the Transparent Touches Spring Bling Crop starts today! The challenges are already up!


Je viens de terminer cette carte pour un défi sur le blog de SRM Stickers. J'ai sorti ma collection Ellie's Day Out de Nikki Sivils et je me suis mise au travail avec le sketch (çi-dessus) que j'ai tourné sur le côté. Le résultat est une carte trés féminine qui ira trés bien avec un bon d'achat!
Aussi, n'oubliez pas que la crop en ligne de Transparent Touches commence aujourd'hui! Les défis sont déjà en ligne!

10 comments:

  1. Bravo Nathalie!!! Ta carte est ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I know someone who would kill for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to love...shoes and purses my fav. This is so adorable and I love how the sentiment is on the purse. Precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute card! I love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super cute card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the scalloped circle comes from the botton - just perfect! Great interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card - loving all your projects! I'd love if you linked up any of your projects to my Scrappy Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl, you are so talented! I love visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!