Pages

May 03, 2010

And the winner of my NSD giveaway is...

..... random.org gave me #4 therefore the lucky winner of the Nikki Sivils collection of her choice is...... Brittney!!!!!
Congratulations!!!! I will contact you shortly to get your information and Nikki will send you the complete Willow Bee line :)
I will also mention that Nikki has a Design Team call going on now. More details can be found on her blog HERE. And there is also a challenge going on HERE (with prize of course!)

Brittney gagne la collection Nikki Sivils de son choix! Bravo Brittney!
Je mentionne aussi que Nikki Sivils fait un appel pour renouveller son équipe de designers. Si cela vous intéresse les détails sont ICI sur son blog. Vous pouvez aussi participer au challenge "carte" lancé ICI.

Have a great week! Passez une bonne semaine!

3 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Brittney! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to brittney!
    Bravo pour ces belles cartes Nathalie ;-)
    xox

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!