Pages

May 22, 2010

The last of my May TTT reveal

Before we go to our last soccer games of the season (yeaaahhh!) I wanted to share with you the last project I made with the now sold out May kit from Transparent Touches. All the papers are from the Dude collection by The Paper Loft. The journaling is about how my son learned at age 5 to pump his feet to swing by himself.

"Check this out"

Avant d'aller aux derniers matchs de foot de la saison (yeepeee!), je voulais vous montrer ma dernière page réalisée avec le kit de mai de Transparent Touches (qui n'est plus disponible). Tous les papiers sont de la nouvelle collection Dude de Paper Loft. Le journaling explique qu'à 5 ans mon fils a réussi à se balancer tout seul sans être poussé.

Have a good weekend! I will be back next week with some new projects!
Passez un bon weekend! Je vous dis à la semaine prochaine avec de nouveaux projets!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! I love the arrow, especially! It's the end of our Tball season and I feel the same way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. encore un bien joli L.O et vraiment si parfait pour tes photos de garçons!
    Comme tu peux t'en douter j'aime aussi bcp ta MEP qui permet vraiment à l'oeil d'apprécier cet encadré et ce moment de vie.

    Yeah pour la fin des matchs! comme je te comprends!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love this!! AWESOME COLORS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent!!! What a perfect story to hold on to. :) Loving those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout! Those are the kind of memories that I really like to share in my scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page and delightful design!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!