Pages

June 22, 2010

Kids+H2O=Fun!

To celebrate the start of Summer, here is a refreshing page I made for Transparency Tuesday on TTT's blog. I used a full page transparency (available in the store) and the leftovers from last July's kit!
Enjoy the nice weather!

Click to enlarge

Pour fêter l'arrivée de l'été, voici une page rafraîchissante réalisée pour la rubrique "Transparency Tuesday" du blog de TTT. La feuille acétate Kids+H2O est disponible dans la boutique et le reste vient d'un kit de juillet dernier! Profitez bien du soleil!

8 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this Nathalie!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the photos and all the blues! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On y plongerait dedans tellement elle est belle!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Your layouts are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh love the mosiace paper at the bottom of your layout. great design. http://lanascraps.blogspot.com/2011/07/summer-splash-august-theme-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout! I have some pool pictures I want to try to scrap and this is awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute! love all the shades of blue and is so making me miss the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really fun layout! This is what summer is all about :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is such great fun! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues! We featured you today!http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/08/h2o-fun.html

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!