Pages

July 11, 2010

tweet, tweet

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We finally got a little sun here in Southern Cal and after we said goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa who were here visiting for the past 2 weeks, I managed to go for a jog and even went rollerblading with DS1 in the afternoon. Much needed after all the restaurant outings and Grandma's cakes! ;)
Here is a card I created for the following challenges:
- ScrapFit Workout #23 ("handmade goodie")
I used Nikki's "Will He B the One" collection, plus stickers and it measures 4.5X4.5. The bird was hand cut from felt scraps to which I added stitches and I created the sentiment with my computer before hand cutting the "bubble" shape.

J'espère que vous avez toutes passé un bon week-end. Nous avons enfin eu du soleil ici en Californie et aprés avoir souhaité "Bonne Route" à Grandma et Grandpa qui étaient chez nous depuis deux semaines, je me suis décidée à aller faire un jogging. Et puis cet aprém, j'ai même fait du roller avec mon fils! Aprés toutes les sorties restau en famille et les gateaux de Grandma, il faut bien ça!
Voici une carte réalisée avec deux challenges en tête:
- Entre Artistes Magazine (scrappez feutré)
- ScrapFit Workout #23 (faire un embellissement à la main)
J'ai utilisé la collection "Will He B The One" ainsi que des stickers de Nikki. J'ai découpé l'oiseau à la main dans de la feutrine puis y ai rajouté des points de couture. La bulle est aussi découpée à la main dans un texte que j'ai auparavant créé sur l'ordi.

A bientôt!

11 comments:

  1. Love the birdie! Who wouldn't be thrilled to get this card on their birthday? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! Love everything about it,...the bird, ric rac, bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.k., nathalie...that bird is to die for!!!
    love it.
    i think you have a future in felt birds!!!
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've proven that felt is more fun than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥CUTE♥CUTE♥CUTE♥ card, Nathalie! And I love the layout and the banner in the posts before this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trop mimi! C'est une carte qui ferait sourire n'importe qui!
    ( et puis, tu m'as bien fait rire avec Nathalie la boudeuse! )

    BISES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tres joli, tu devrais en vendre sur Etsy ;)
    bisettes en passant...

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this.... it's adorable!!!
    {{hugs}} Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Miss Creativity... that's going to be your new name, lol! How adorable that card is and I don't even have to say how much I fell in love with your felt bird!! I also love your other recent projects especially the "4th of July" banner... wtg girl, you REALLY inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. c'est vraiment tres mignone!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!