Pages

December 18, 2010

The Magic of Christmas

As I sit here exhausted from all the running around that the season entails, I thought I would share with you a 6X12 page done with the Transparent Touches December kit #2. The pretty title is simply a sticker from the Little Yellow Bicycle collection (Christmas Delight) included in the kit and these old photos that I had never scrapped reminded me of the magical side of Christmas... which I have had to muster while circling the parking lot 5 times to find a spot at the mall!!! :P

Click on photo to enlarge
Alors que je suis ici épuisée par toutes les activités et les courses de saison, j'ai voulu partager avec vous cette page au format 15X30 réalisée avec le kit #2 de décembre de Transparent Touches. Le joli titre est un simple sticker de la collection Christmas Delight de Little Yellow Bicycle incluse dans ce kit et ces vieilles photos que je n'avais jamais scrappées me rappelaient le côté vraiment magique de Noêl... Magie dont on a besoin de se souvenir quand on a fait cinq fois le tour du parking du centre commercial pour trouver une place!!! :P

8 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Nathalie! I love love love those photos and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the pompoms! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! Love the different size! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!!! I love all the dimension you gave it and the stitching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always make things look so fabulous!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful sweets! I love what you did with the pom pom trim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay making lemonade from lemons! The mall...ugh...you couldn't pay me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so adorable! we're headed to the mall Tuesday, I'm dreading it already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout, as always. I love those photos and the title sticker with the pom pom trim.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!