This is my fourth layout for Shimelle's monthly free class over at 2peas called 4X6 Photo Love. For the April class, we had to scrap four 4X6 photos following her design which had a fun "lift-the-flap" element to hold the title and cover the fourth photo:
Supplies: mostly Basic Grey Wander collection from past TTT kit + TTT journaling tag transparency
Voici ma quatrième page pour la classe de Shimelle "4x6 Photo Love" sur 2peas. Pour la classe d'avril, il fallait scrapper 4 photos de format 4X6 (inches) en suivant sa mise en page qui incorporait un volet portant le titre et cachant la quatrième photo.
Once open, you can see that I actually added a fifth photo which is the poster (hard to see) that my son drew in class for this field trip:Une fois le volet ouvert, on découvre que j'ai en fait utilisé une cinquième photo (pas claire ici) qui est le poster que mon fils a dessiné pour cette sortie scolaire:
School is over now and I will show you soon some sneaks of what I have been busy doing with my July Burlap & Buttercups kit! :)
L'école est finie maintenant et je vous montrerai trés bientôt quelques "sneak peeks" de mes projets avec le kit de juillet de Burlap & Buttercups! ;) A +



Love this LO, Nathalie ~ the lift-the-flap idea is so clever. And I'm (of course) dying to see your July B&B LOs! I have no doubt they're fabulous! =)
ReplyDeleteFABULOUS!! LOVING the colors and the design!!! You always have amazing lo's!! LOVE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteWhen I load my 4x6 photo layouts to2peas, I always select 4x6 photo love without knowing what that really meant, LOL. LOL. Now I do :) Your layout is very cute!!
ReplyDeleteGreat lo! Love the flap!!
ReplyDeleteLove the 4x6 pictures! Great layout! I love her site :)
ReplyDelete