Pages

July 13, 2011

Photo fun in the pool

As I am starting to work (well, I should say play!) with the upcoming August kit from Burlap & Buttercups, I wanted to share with you the last page I created with the July kit:
Alors que je commence à travailler (ou plutôt à m'amuser!) avec le kit d'août de Burlap & Buttercups, je voulais partager la dernière page créée avec le kit de juillet:
Click on photo to see details
Can you tell I had a lot of fun with the Echo Park Splash sticker sheet (from the kit add-on)? And have you ever tried taking photos underwater? If not, an easy way to do so is to purchase a disposable camera like my brother did here. The quality is not the best but it was so fun to see the results!
Comme vous pouvez le voir, la feuille de stickers Splash d'Echo Park (dans le kit add-on) m'a bien inspirée! Et avez-vous déjà essayé la photo sous l'eau? Si non, le moyen le plus simple est d'acheter un appareil jetable fait pour comme l'a fait mon frére ici. La qualité n'est pas top mais les résultats sont trop marrants pour ne pas tenter l'expérience!
A trés bientôt!

13 comments:

  1. SOUS l'eau!!! Genial, les photos et biensur ta page!!!! Les petits poissons sont tres mignons et les bulles!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered how to do the underwater shots ... I'm guessing my Nikon wouldn't appreciate me going diving with it! =) Thanks for the tip ~ and for another fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeee this! I love love love the photos, the waves and loving that title work! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous lo! Love your stitching, outlining on the splash and fish and the dew drop bubbles!!! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one... I am so going to scraplift it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cette page est TONIQUE!!!
    J'adooore les tons et l'ambiance qu'elle dégage... Trop TOP!
    bizzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I love this! Great colors, fun pics! The wave is a perfect touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THIS!!! we both did the same color scheme..Lol great minds I guess think alike... Love what you did with the water swirl and the wet bubble made with Im guessing, ranger glossy accents? The little fishys are adorable. Glad to see all your awesome work.. http://lanascraps.blogspot.com/2011/07/summer-splash-august-theme-for.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love underwater photos!!! Your title work is so fun here.. love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE those underwater photos! Such a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  11. truly wonderful layout, it makes me want to scrap RIGHT now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous page, so bright, and I love your underwater photos, verty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this, especially how you've kept the space around the picture. Fab! I've added myself as a follower, loving your link ups for our Paper Issues theme!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!