Pages

September 16, 2011

Burlap & Buttercups challenge: Make it and gift it!

Today, I am hosting a challenge on the Burlap & Buttercups blog and I would love to see you, talented readers, give it a try! Here is the bulk of my post but to see the prize details and how to participate, please go here.
Aujourd'hui, je vous offre un challenge sur le blog de Burlap & Buttercups et j'aimerai beaucoup vous voir y participer! Voici le projet que j'ai créé pour le challenge ("réalisez un cadeau à offrir"): 

I just loved the Simple Stories Elementary sticker sheet in the September kit and it totally inspired me to create this gift set of hand sanitizer and card given on the first day of school to my son's new teacher:

Click to enlarge
So my challenge for you is to create a gift for someone. That's it! Obviously, it doesn't have to be a teacher's gift, it could be for anybody really! Hey, you can even start working on your Christmas giving list!! Brag book for Grandma, calendar for uncle Dave, altered frame for Dad.... the possibilities are endless! Just make something nice for somebody! :)

I'll be back tomorrow with something fun! A demain!

4 comments:

  1. What a cool challenge! I loveeeeeeee that gift you made!! AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great challenge!!! and your example is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! What a fun gift!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!