Pages

October 26, 2011

Going back to Summer with a long lost page...

I created this page back in August for the Transparent Touches Transparency Tuesday blog feature but I realized that I had not shared it here. So let's go back to Summer just for a day:
J'ai créé cette page au mois d'août pour le blog de Transparent Touches et je viens de réaliser que je ne l'avais pas montrée ici alors je vous propose un petit retour en arrière vers la fin de l'été:

a close up with the TTT transparency:

Thank you for stopping by! I'll back soon to share some new pages from my Learn Something New journal!
Merci d'être passée par ici! Je reviens trés bientôt pour partager quelques nouvelles pages de mon journal "Learn Something New Everyday"!

11 comments:

  1. How nice to be transported back in such a summery layout! Love the lettering you've chosen ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous summery layout Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos and the umbrella! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to see a hint of summer again! The photos hanging from the banner are lovely - they give a summery page a carefree feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your style. This page is very summery and simple but effective. I just found your blog and like your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing design!!! love it.
    GENIAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that banner....it's a great LO!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The watermellon stamp is my favourite bit. It communicates "summer" perfectly. Beautiful, Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute transparency! Love the banner of photos and embellies!!
    Can we go back to summer for a couple months instead?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a gorgeous page Nathalie, love it. Nice warm sunny colours and I love the use of the transparency. LOVE the banner style composition, must use that idea, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!