Nous avons passé un bon moment hier à cueillir des pommes et des poires dans un verger et le retour au boulot n'était pas facile ce matin! Mais voici une des pages que j'ai réalisé avec mon kit d'octobre de Burlap & Buttercups:
One looks back, then one looks down, one gets up... well, here is my journaling that explains my title: "It seems harder each year to get you boys to cooperate. I'll beg, I'll threaten... but I am a scrapbooker, you know this is one of the reasons I go to the pumpkin patch and I won't give up so easily!!!" Maman :D
I'll be back during the week to share the rest of my creations with this wonderful Fall kit!Revenez pendant la semaine car je partagerais le reste de mes créations avec ce kit qui était parfait pour la saison!


I loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those photos, the banner and that title is perfect! :):):):):):):):):):):)
ReplyDeleteLovely! Yes, we don't have pumpkin patches round here which is a shame because they certainly make for wonderful photographs!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Love the pumpkins, banner and tree and your photos in a strip with one bigger. LOVE the journaling. I did a photo shoot this weekend that went a LOT like that. lol
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS FABULOUS!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really like all the pumpkin embellies - so appropriate with the photos:)
ReplyDelete