Pages

November 02, 2011

Fall Leaves and the November kit

Bonjour!
As the November Burlap & Buttercups kit was revealed yesterday (see below), I wanted to share with you the very last page I created with my October kit:

Comme le kit de novembre de Burlap & Buttercups vient de sortir (voir çi-dessous), je voulais partager avec vous aujourd'hui ma toute dernière page réalisée avec le kit d'octobre:



and here are photos of the november kit and add-on:

~ isn't it gorgeous?! If you are interested, I wouldn't wait too long as the last kit sold out very quickly :)
~ vous ne le trouvez pas superbe vous?! Si vous êtes intéressées, n'attendez pas trop longtemps car le kit précédent s'est vendu en un temps record :)

13 comments:

  1. superbe page et tu as raison ce kit est beau et très coplet!!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Nathalie, love the bright and fun colours, and that great strip of hessian :)
    Just off to catch up on a few of your latest posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the papers you've used Nathalie!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout Nathalie!!

    I got my November kit and this picture just doesn't do it justice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeously cute layout Nathalie, the stripe of burlap adds so much texture x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this LO, Nathalie ~ it's such a great combination of color, pattern and texture. Beautiful job, as always! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love love this! I loveeeeeeeee that photo and the yummy burlap! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like a beautiful kit - I'll be looking out to see what you devise for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUPER page
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, it's a beautiful kit but your layout really takes the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so much fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that page! The owls and the tree with the falling leaves, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quelle merveille cette page aux couleurs de l'automne!! J'aime beaucoup beaucoup♥♥ Qu'est ce qu'ils sont beaux ces kits! j'hésite à m'abonner je me demande si les frais de port jusqu'à la France sont élevés!
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  13. You always make such lovely choices and the touch of burlap is so appealing!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!