Pages

November 23, 2011

Sequoia Park

If you are in the US, let me start by wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving. I hope you are all enjoying some time with your families. Appropriately, the page I am sharing with you today is about our visit to the Sequoia National Park where we spent our Thanksgiving a couple of years ago:
Si vous êtes aux US, je viens tout d'abord vous souhaiter un Joyeux Thanksgiving. J'ai pensé que ce serait le bon moment de partager avec vous cette double page à propos de notre visite au Sequoia National Park où nous étions pour Thanksgiving il y a deux ans:


It goes with this page but it was made with a different kit (Transparent Touches October kit #1)
Cette page accompagne cette autre double page mais elle a été réalisée avec un autre kit (le kit d'octobre de Transparent Touches)
I'll see you back here on Sunday.
Je reviens dimanche avec des photos.

7 comments:

  1. This is STUNNING! I loveeeeeeeee the photos and that wood grain paper... perfect for this!! Happy Thanksgiving! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and get that "out for pub" sign ready for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this page! Great use of the chip tree!!!! Creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing place if your fab photos are anything to go by!

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. how big is that tree? fabulous photos, enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whimsical and lovely! The owl, the branches, the little flags...really leads the eye. I didn't want to conk out (even after the turkey overdose) before wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely layout, I really love it for the natural colors.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!