Pages

November 21, 2011

Stay curious

Here is the last project I created with the November Burlap & Buttercups kit:
Voici la dernière page créée avec le kit de novembre de Burlap & Buttercups:


"I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity." Eleanor Roosevelt


This page is based on a sketch by Mary Pat Siehl that is the subject of the monthly sketch challenge on the Burlap & Buttercups blog and it was inspired by a prompt from Another Freaking Scrappy challenge blog to scrap about a belief or philosophy. Thank you for stopping by!

La mise en page est basée sur un sketch de Mary Pat Siehl qui est le sujet du défi sketch de novembre sur le blog de Burlap & Buttercups et le sujet inspiré par ce challenge sur le blog Another Freaking Scrappy challenge. A trés bientôt!

9 comments:

  1. OMYGOODINESS!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love that photo and the stars!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very very cool photo with the silhouette

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING photo!!!!!!!!! and the layout accompanies it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. La photo est sublime et les papiers si jolis. J'adore ta pensee aussi, tellement vrai. Thank you for playing with us AFSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your silhouette photo is super and a very clever title!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vraiment jolis! Merci pour jouer avec nous autre at another Freaking scrappy challenge ... Hope to see you again, Nathalie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that photo - and the philosophy behind it is so very cool (although hours of questions do get a bit wearing after a while..)

    Great Lo - thanks for playing with us at another freaking scrappy challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curiosity definitely is an amazing gift love your layout and that photo is awesome. Thanks for playing along at another freaking scrappy challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! this is just stunning. I love everything out this layout. I love the colours and how you have combined your embellies. Way to go. What an awesome topic for your layout... I would have to tatally agree :-) Thanks so much for coming along and joining us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. I love forward to seeing what you do it the future.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!