Pages

March 24, 2012

Feb.12 (with all my heart)

If you are a regular here you already know that I am participating in the Take 12 challenge from Ella Publishing where you take twelve photos on the 12th of each month throughout the year 2012 (gotta love those numbers!). Here is my page for February 12th, created with my March Burlap & Buttercups kit:


Comme vous le savez déjà, je participe cette année au challenge "Take 12" d'Ella Publishing qui est de prendre 12 photos le 12 de chaque mois pendant un an. Voici donc ma page pour le 12 février, réalisée avec mon kit de march de Burlap & Buttercups.


Thank you for stopping by and have a fantastic day! Merci de votre passage et passez une trés bonne journée!

19 comments:

  1. Love the structure and your triangle embellishment placement! This is gorgeous, Nathalie. Such a cool project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely concept and idea and the smaller photos are so extremely effective here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this page!!! Great design and love the pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love love this!! LOVING the photos and how you designed them around the page...and loving that wood grain background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you have the tilt to your pp! It breaks up that grid sructure! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! Love the wood background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Love that you tipped a few of the elements in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. C'est vraiment un super projet qui reflètera magnifiquement bien ton année!
    Superbe page donc et je souris en constatant que décidement tu ne te mettras jamais aux Farenheits!!

    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen this on other people's blog and really like the idea, a great way to capture the year in photos :) I signed up for a photo class at Jessica Sprague - I hope to learn how to use my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely collection of photos, beautifully presented

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really nice! I bet it's fun searching out the 12 pictures for that day.....(makes me wish I would have done it!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stylish, Natalie! I especially admire the clever way you made the frame around the date sit across the photo to the side ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. adoring the grid!!!
    it's fabulous what you did with it.
    and is that a background paper? the wood?
    love!
    love your challenges. this one looks to be so much fun.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie! The wood paper is from October Afternoon (Sasparilla collection)

      Delete
  15. C'est vraiment pas mal ce challenge!!!
    Mais pourquoi le 12?!?
    en tout cas, chapeau! Prendre 12 photos différentes sur unem^me journée...pas toujours évident mais tu t'en tire comme une pro!!!
    B R A V O O O

    ReplyDelete
  16. fabulous design Nathalie. The small photos are so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous page Nathalie, love the bright colours, wood paper, and the photos are great .. I need a phone with a better camera on :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, yes! That is close to my inspiration piece. Beautifully done Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!