Pages

March 14, 2012

March Burlap & Buttercups sneak peeks

Hello there! I have been a bad blogger lately but I have not forgotten you! The March Burlap & Buttercups gallery will be revealed tomorrow but I have a couple of sneaks for you today, to show you that I have been busy ;)


Pas trop présente sur le blog dernièrement, je ne vous ai cependant pas oubliées! La galerie de Mars de Burlap & Buttercups sera révélée demain mais en attendant je vous montre quelques "sneaks" pour vous prouver que je n'ai pas chômé!



I will be back on Friday with a challenge. See you then!
Je reviens vendredi avec un challenge. A bientôt!

7 comments:

  1. Loving the bright colours!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh i am loving those sneaks!! BEAUTIFUL colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy that I bought this kit! I need to go over to the B & B blog to see what you have created :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what you are doing with this so far...
    ~j

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!