Pages

March 31, 2012

My month in numbers: March edition

Once again I am joining the brilliant Julie Kirk and an increasing number of others in putting my month in numbers. Feel free to participate too or just share some of your numbers in the comment. It is a lot of fun!
My numbers for the month of March are:

200,000: miles (or 321 868 kilometers!) reached this month with my car!!! This is a big deal as I had made it my goal to reach that number in order to start thinking of getting a new car :)
3: number of new cars I tried this month... I am leaning towards the Toyota Highlander (I'd love your opinion if you drive one!)
225: number of photos taken by my two boys to make a stop motion Lego movie for school. It was a great success! :)
15: digits on the layout I created about my Day in Numbers. If you missed it you can see it a few posts below, here.
63: dollars paid for the ticket received by parking under this sign which I think is so confusing we should have contested it...
3: number of packages received in the mail including this wonderful new kit from B&B (which I am starting to play with today) and a new part for my paper trimmer.
60: minutes lost this month due to the time change! What a waste!
and finally:
1: happy letter announcing that oldest son was accepted at the High School of his choice :)

19 comments:

  1. Great #'s this month... bummer about the ticket ... but YAY for oldest son getting the school of his choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new car hunt. I will have missed mine reaching 10000. I miss the old style rotating odometer as digital is not the same. Great numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nathalie.

    I have visions of you driving around aimlessly so you could finally reach 200,000 and start looking for a new car ;-)

    Your boys must have a lot of patience and dedication - and a love of photography - to put in so much work. Good for them!

    Thanks for joining us again. I've added you to the board: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Have a great new month ahead.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bummer about the parking fine!....I love reading everyone's MIN..

    ReplyDelete
  5. a month in numbers is great for recoding all the numbers that get swallowed u each month and never normally be recorded. Great photos

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sign is WAY WAY way too confusing!! you should contest it!! I really enjoyed reading this post and the concept is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture of your boys doing their movie. They have great patience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apart from the ticket, you have lots of lovely good news in your numbers this month. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think my car will fall apart before I reach that amount of miles - good luck with the hunt. I loved reading your numbers this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great numbers. I love your road sign photo. So confusing

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great shot of a how-not-to sign! Glad to hear of your good news re school. And that's a LOT of miles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this blogpost! And that parking sign is so confusing but hilarious!

    Just putting my 2 cents in about a Toyota SUV. I have the Sequoia and I LOVE IT! I just hit 100,000 miles and have never had any problems with it at all. My hubby and I both drive Toyota's and would recommend any model! Be sure to post a pic of your new ride!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great collection of numbers this month. I'd never be able to do this, I would lose track of the numbers and forget I'm doing it :) That parking sign is interesting, how ridiculously confusing is that!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your month in numbers x
    Well done to your boys for their movie making, sounds fabulous.
    Sheena x

    ReplyDelete
  15. The month in numbers is such a fun idea. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an interesting concept!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Quelle superbe idée! Il me tarde de recevoir le kit♥

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!