Pages

March 01, 2012

Necessary evil and the March B&B kit!

Here is the last page I created with my February Burlap & Buttercups kit. The title and subject were inspired by this page by Karen for the Daily Digi and the journaling reads: "After delaying it as long as I could I finally got glasses in Nov. 2010. It had become too hard for me to read the small print - Unfortunately now, I am totally dependent on them!"


Voici la dernière page créée avec mon kit de février de Burlap & Buttercups. Le sujet et le titre m'ont été inspirés par cette page et le journaling parle du fait que j'ai attendu le plus longtemps possible pour acheter des lunettes de vue. Je n'arrivais plus à lire les petites lettres... et maintenant j'en suis complètement dépendante!

and since it is the first of the month, the March kit has been revealed on the site! Make sure to order yours here!
et puisque nous sommes le 1er mars, le nouveau kit est disponible sur le site!
add-on:
A bientôt!

7 comments:

  1. I hear ya girl.... I had to start wearing them at 3, rebelled when I was a teen...and now i am blind as a bat! lol! I loveeeeee your page -- loving the stitching and the mists!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!! Is it coming to all the rest of us?? Will they have contacts? I can wear two pairs at once!! lol. LOVE that kit and your page is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and the lovely comment.... Those scrap kits look very interesting... Off to investigate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page.and I'm another one who totally relies on my glasses now!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol Love your page! I love creative titles/subjects like that. Makes it so fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh..voilà une très jolie façon de scraper cette étape ;-)

    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'adooore ta page!!! et ta petite histoire!!!
    Joli look avec tes New lunettes!!!
    bisss

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!