Pages

March 16, 2012

Recycling challenge


Happy Friday to you all! Today, I am hosting the weekly challenge on the Burlap & Buttercups blog and here is the example I created for it. I used an egg carton that I painted and decorated using my March kit (now sold out!). Filled with chocolate eggs (minus one or two since the photo) it makes a fun Easter gift!
I hope to see some of you play along! The details on how to play and what you can win are here.
***
Youpi, c'est vendredi! Aujourd'hui, je vous propose un challenge "recyclage" sur le blog de Burlap & Buttercups pour lequel j'ai créé ce projet. J'ai utilisé un carton d'oeufs que j'ai décoré avec de la peinture et mon kit de Mars. Avec des oeufs au chocolat (auxquels j'ai du mal à résister) et du papier de soie découpé en fine lame, j'ai maintenant un cadeau sympa pour Pâques! Ce challenge est ouvert à tous et les détails pour participer sont par ici!
Bon week-end et à bientôt!

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! I just loveeeeeeee this!!! and hehehehehe to some of the eggs missing! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great gift idea, and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea and so sweet and cute. Thanks a lot! Now I need some chocolate. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very prettily done and a great idea ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, Nathalie! The colors are spectacular...and I'm inspired. Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!