Pages

April 13, 2012

April Burlap & Buttercups sneaks

Happy Friday my friends! The Gallery will be revealed in a couple of days but in the meantime here are a couple of sneaks from my projects with the April Burlap & Buttercups kit (available here):


Have a great weekend! I will be back next week to share my latest creations.
***
Youpi, c'est vendredi! La Galerie sera révélée dans quelques jours mais en attendant, voici quelques "sneak peeks" de deux de mes pages réalisées avec le kit d'avril de Burlap & Buttercups (disponible ici) - Je vous souhaite un bon week-end à toutes! Je reviens la semaine prochaine pour partager mes dernières créations.

4 comments:

  1. loving the sneaks - you have a good weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sneaks are tantalizing; can't wait to see what you do with your kit! I already broke into mine and did one layout; loving the cute patterns and the colors this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, these are intriguing. Looking forward to a bigger revealing. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!