Pages

May 10, 2012

10 on the 10th: currently

Here I am again, participating along with Shimelle and many other bloggers, in listing 10 random things on the 10th of the month. This month, I was inspired by Tina Aszmus Currents:

(sneak of layout for my class at Paper Tales)
1/ Wearing: denim trousers and blue polo
2/ Listening: to the video game my son is playing on his DS
3/ Eating: a few Trader Joe's chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies
4/ Drinking: Whole Foods Peach Oolong iced tea
5/ Reading: Wolf Hall every night
6/ Needing: to lose a few pounds (yes, I realize that #3 and #4 don't help!!)
7/ Wishing: for cheaper tickets to go to France this summer
8/ Crafting: layouts for my next class at Paper Tales (see sneak above)
9/ Enjoying: the warmer weather and finally discovering Downton Abbey!
10/ Loving: being done with soccer season!

Thank you for stopping by and feel free to share your currents in the comments!

19 comments:

  1. will you have it listed so you can do it:):)wishing you much success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, I love Downton Abbey, and a choc-chip and oatmeal cookie wouldn't go amiss either! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great List, i love listing my currents once a month too. It wonderful to see how it changes. Isn't Downtown Abbey, just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome incorporation of a fun list for 10 things! Love these random listings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lists as a rule, and this is SUCH a fabulous idea! Keep 'em coming, Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your mixed list of currents - may I pinch that for a future month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course, feel free to pinch it, Julia! ;)

      Delete
  7. Great list & inspiration for randomness. I too need to lose a few pounds and decided this morning I am finally motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice list! It's so good to capture a little slice of time every so often

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your list, I too would like to 'pinch' the idea for a future post.

    Cx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ralala tu me donnes le cafard avec tes cookies Trader Joe's ! On a vraiment envie de repartir avec ce genre d'arguments ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for Dowton Abbey!!great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list. i can sympathise about wanting cheaper tickets to France

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for pointing out my mistake in French. Genders are my biggest problem!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this list idea! I really is a pain that you can't enjoy some of your favorite eats....and be skinny! Ugh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea for a list of "today"
    may have to try that myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a nice idea for a 10 - and a great way to mark the passage of time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea! and what a fun way to mark current trends for future reference

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!