Pages

May 12, 2012

Thursday, April 12 (Take twelve challenge)

As I am making sure to take at least 12 photos of our day today, I thought it would be appropriate to share the page I created for April 12:
Comme je suis occupée à prendre au moins 12 photos aujourd'hui, j'ai pensé qu'il serait approprié de partager cette page que je viens de créer pour le 12 avril:


The design is very similar to the one for January 12 but who says you have to reinvent the wheel everytime?!
La mise en page est trés semblable à celle du 12 janvier mais qui a dit qu'il fallait réinventer la roue à chaque fois?!


For more info about the Take 12 challenge, check out this post from Ella Publishing.
Pour de plus amples infos sur le challenge Take 12, visitez le site d'Ella Publishing.

13 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! Loving the photos, the papers you used and loving the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of repeating a design, especially one as perfect as this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you are so on track with your 12 for 12! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If it works Nathalie don't change it - this one certainly works, an amazing layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos and layout. You can never go wrong with a nice grid, i say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa, totally forgot yesterday was the 12th! I took a ton of photos, but they were all soccer. Hmmmm...

    love what you did with the LO, I need to do some grids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing your Take Twelve Pictures! Great design too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these little glimpses into your life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you on the repeat. Not only that, but for a project like this, why not duplicate the design each time and change the embellishments to go with the photos? I am a big fan of visual repetition. Are the photos instagrams?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Natalie, I am doing this monthly project only with my phone camera and Instagram :)

      Delete
  10. This is so very effective at showcasing a day - great design and I love how you have pulled the eye round the page with those cleverly placed and colour themed buttons.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!