It's the 10th on the month and I am once again joining Shimelle (and many others) in listing 10 things on any subject we choose. Shimelle has listed 10 things to pack for a crop and I will list 10 of my favorite Etsy finds. The last time I shared my favorites was over a year ago so I thought it was time for an update!
1. Love makes...giclee print: ($22) would love this in my living room. 2. Women's Octopus tentacles t-shirt: ($18): great color and totally fun to wear with shorts this summer! 3. Hello blank journal: ($24): just perfect to record summer memories. 4. Kitchen art print: ($20) It's so fresh, I love it, plus I have just the right spot for it... 5. Mini clothespins in Summer sherbet: ($6.60) you know, these would end up on layouts! 6. The sun will come out tomorrow print: ($18) yes, about 360 days a year here in Southern Cal :) 7. Don't be a hard rock: ($40) somebody should really get this for me, just saying... 8. The Instant Comfort Pocket box: ($10.19) this is a genius idea and the seller has a comfort pocket box for everyone. 9. Shine mixed media collage print: ($18) I would wake up everyday with a smile if this was in front of me. 10. Mod decorative pillow covers: ($38) perfect for a dose of summer on the couch!
... and you know something, my birthday is coming up ;)


looks like a very pretty birthday list x
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great birthday list to me!!! Love these!!!
ReplyDeleteOoh, fantastic and bright - so summery! x
ReplyDeletelooks like some fun items !!
ReplyDeleteThat kitchen print is a great inspiration for a card! Love the bright colors here.
ReplyDeleteThese are great finds. Love the octopus shirt!
ReplyDeleteAwesome finds, really love the journal!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier :)
ReplyDeleteWow x great finds :)
ReplyDeletelove the Octopus T-shirt x