Pages

June 08, 2012

Fun news!

I am very excited to announce that I have been selected for the DT of a brand new kit club along with some super talented scrappers! What an honor!


Trina, the owner, is still working on the website, like setting up a shopping cart, and I will start designing with the June kit very soon. Her kits totally rock and I can not wait to share them with you!

14 comments:

  1. Bravo!
    Hate d'en savoir plus ;-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Nathalie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. félicitations et ravie de partager cette aventure avec toi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Nathalie. Very deserving. I look forward to seeing your projects, plus checking out this kit club.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will absolutely take the kits to the next level...I eagerly await your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!! CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Nathalie!...and how exciting to be in at the very beginning of a new project
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun logo that is, congrats, great news. BRAVO

    ReplyDelete
  9. a great big CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. big congrats! Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, congratulations on your new gig! I love a great kitclub, so I can't wait to hear more..

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats Nathalie!..so excited to be on this team with you :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!