Pages

June 13, 2012

Weekly Wednesday Random Act of Kindness (2)

I am not celebrating anything, except for a wonderful community of bloggers and scrappers, but have decided that every Wednesday of the month of June I will practice a random act of kindness. I will offer a small gift (most likely scrap related) and you will have until the following Wednesday to let me know in the comments if you are interested. That's it! No restriction, no condition...well, other than spreading more kindness :)


According to random.org, the winner of last week's RAK is the 5th commenter and that is..... SARAH!!! Congratulations Sarah! Please send me your address (my email is under the "Connect" tab underneath the banner) and the stamps will be on their way to you:)


Week 2: Cricut magazine Jan. 2012 issue

If you would like it, leave me a comment below. Recipient of this RAK will be selected randomly and announced next Wednesday. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely gesture, thank you Nathalie. I'd love to be included.
    And thank you for popping over to my post. Guernsey is a lovely place and well worth a visit if ever you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sarah!!! And I would love to be included!! Thanks for the chance!!!! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nathalie, that is very kind of you :)I would love to be included as well.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!