Pages

July 12, 2012

Family ties (Citrus Twist July kit)

Today is reveal day on the Citrus Twist site and you can see the full kit here. I will share with you the second page I created with it (the first one is here):
Le kit de juillet de Citrus Twist est maintenant disponible ici et voici la deuxième page réalisée avec celui-çi:

Click any photo to enlarge
Definitely more on the feminine side (at least for me!), this page is based on the fantastic July sketch from the Scrap365 blog (http://sketchbook365.blogspot.co.uk/).
Plutôt féminine (surtout pour moi!), cette page est basée sur le superbe sketch de juillet du blog 365 Scrap.
+ if you have not done so yet, make sure to enter the Citrus Twist giveaway below!
Et si vous n'avez pas encore tenté votre chance, vous avez encore le temps de participer au tirage au sort de Citrus Twist dans mon post précédent.

15 comments:

  1. Adore the colors on this layout. The gray is such a perfect complement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I love your added butterflies that match those on the page ... I can actually imagine them lifting off of the paper to take to the skies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!!! I absolutely loveeeeeeeeeee all the bits of blue and loveeeeeeee the butterflies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colours combined with a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really nice shade of blue/purple.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color scheme and the design, and all of the details in here. And thank you for the link to the Sketch 365 blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this page reminds me of sunshine......something we haven't had much of here!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is pretty! I very much like the paint and stamping behind those great colours too ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is a cool page! Love all the little details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a beautiful kit and used to perfection. Thanks for joining in the Sketch365 challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A fabulous LO, I love th colour combination. thank you for taking part in our challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great layout! I love the colors and all the little embellie details you've got going on. Really love the torn edges and butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your layout is amazing! I love the clustered banner underneath the photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great LO - love the colours and the details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful page - I love the colour combination. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!