Pages

September 03, 2012

Jetlag

Here is my last project with the August Scraptastic Club kit "The Story Begins" (just in time for the September reveal!):
Voici ma toute dernière page réalisée avec le kit d'août de Scraptastic Club (juste à temps pour la sortie des kits de septembre!):


It was inspired by the sheet of Echo park Everyday Eclectic stickers included in the kit. I used 7 of them on this little 8.5x11 page (not counting the one I used as a mask!), can you spot them all?
Je me suis inspirée de la feuille de stickers Everyday Eclectic d'Echo Park qui fait partie du kit. J'en ai utilisé pas moins de 7 sur cette petite page en A4 américain (sans compter celui que j'ai utilisé comme masque!), vous les voyez tous? :)

Supplies: Scraptastic Club August kit "The Story Begins", Mr. Huey white mist, AC Thickers and paper clip from Staples

Now how about showing you the new kit I am playing with?
Maintenant vous voulez savoir avec quoi je m'amuse ces jours-çi?
This is "Just Beachy" and if you'd like one you'd better hurry since, last I heard, there was only 3 left!
C'est le beau kit de septembre "Just Beachy" et si vous en voulez un dépêchez-vous car il n'en reste plus que 3!

Toodeloo! ☀

7 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the paint splatters and LOVING the clouds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the striking blue with the black and white photo.

    I went and checked out the elephant link. I'm going to look for some fabric this evening

    ReplyDelete
  3. jet lag really is the worst thing about a holiday! Great layout..the bright colour is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, WHAT a photo, LOL. LOVE LOVE the white mist against the cardstock, absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the misting and the layering. Love that photo! poor guy, I can relate after a recent trip to Disneyland -- two planes and three airports each way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the misting and masking! Fun photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun page! Love how you did the masking and that photo is great!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!