Pages

February 01, 2013

LOVE....reveal day!

Good morning my friends! To celebrate the first day of February, the "love" month, here is a card I had fun creating with the January Scraptastic Club kit:
Bonjour à toutes! Pour fêter le 1er jour du mois de Février, mois des amoureux, voici une carte que je me suis amusée à faire avec le kit de janvier de Scraptastic Club:


... and speaking of Scraptastic, today is reveal day! You can see the brand new February kits and add-ons, on the blog HERE! Here's a peak at the one I will be working with:
...et justement, en parlant de Scraptastic, les kits de Février viennent de sortir! Vous pouvez les voir ICI sur le blog. Et voici un aperçu de celui que je viens de recevoir:


Now I'm off to Zumba in my new pants ;) Have a crafty weekend!
Maintenant je vais à la Zumba avec mon nouveau pantalon ;) Passez un superbe weekend!

7 comments:

  1. all the paint splats look good - wish mine turned out like that. enjoy zumba x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those painty splats against the grey stand out wonderfully! Looks like a great kit ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the splatters and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes..I'm loving the paint too!

    And, yes, we have very dear friends in California and I will be certain to get in touch if we are ever in the vicinity :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors!
    And I also really liked your month in numbers. Congrats to your son on his goal! My son is also a high school soccer player, and I love to see other soccer moms. Love the photo of you on the plane as well.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zumba!!! love that stuff!
    cute love card, i gots to get back into kits.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!