Pages

March 16, 2013

Howdy RAK winners

Today is Card Day on the Citrus Twist blog and here's my contribution created with the March main kit. I had a little fun with hand sewing and gold accents:
Aujourd'hui, c'est "Card Day" sur le blog de Citrus Twist et voici ma contribution réalisée avec le kit de mars:


Also, here are the randomly picked winners of the RAKs: the stamps go to akalmie and the MME goodies go to Maria. Please send me your address by email (click on the connect tab under the blog banner) - Thank you for playing along everyone!
Voici aussi les gagnantes des deux lots offerts dans le post précédent: les tampons vont chez akalmie et le lot MME va chez Maria! Bravo! Merci de me faire parvenir votre adresse postale par email (voir sous "connect" en dessous de ma bannière) - Merci à vous d'avoir participé!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! LOVING the colors and CONGRATS to the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those gold accents are looking so fresh and "right" right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just had a lovely catchup Nathalie!..the colours in the kit are so fresh and summery..and I love what you've produced with them!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Yea me! I'll email you.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!