Pages

March 04, 2013

My Month in Numbers: February 2013

I am doing good on my 2013 plan of summarizing my months in numbers like Julie from Notes on Paper and many others... BUT I did even better for February and it's a first...drumroll.... I made a page with them!!! A double pager actually! See for yourself:

Even though I am not a Project Lifer (and will probably never be!), I had a ton of fun making this spread "à la Project Life" with my brand new Mr. Brightside Scraptastic Club kit. I learned a few things in the process and you can read more about that by reading my post here on the Scraptastic blog.

Now here's a close up of the left page:

and of the right page:

Hopefully you can read most of them if you care to (even though I blurred parts for privacy reason) and you didn't see the two spelling mistakes I discovered after taking the photos!

Have a great week! And I'll be coming around to check your numbers ;)

15 comments:

  1. Love love love love these!! LOVING the photos and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really good! A PL style round up is such a great, achievable sounding plan too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great!! I do both Project Life and 12x12 LO's and love what you did. I also enjoy looking at Pinterest. Can I ask how you find new material each day?

    Thanks,
    Candie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Candie! I don't do Project Life because there's no way I would have enough material to fill out a double pager every week! A whole month is more feasible for me... but then again February was a busy one with travel and all... I might not have enough for such a spread for next month!

      Delete
  4. this is a super way of recording (and including photos) for your MIN's. Sounds like an expensive month too with those vehicle repairs! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous. I love all of your numbers and things you kept track of. Ouch on the repairs though. Ugh. Wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those look great always jealous of you scrappy girls, I am just so scared to start because once I do, I will be featured on Britain's extreme hoarders!

    So I have to restrain!

    Have a fab march, see you next time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pages. Great numbers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous pages Nathalie! Just a great way to record your trip, your numbers and all the details of life in between.

    That was some chilly weather to be sight-seeing in!

    I've added your gorgeous work to the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Have a great March!

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this approach, I need to do a page like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a splendidly bright page! It captures such a lot - though I a wincing at the size of the bill for damage done to you by the RA. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'adore ta DP Nathalie!
    Ca ne te donne pas envie de te lancer corps et ame dans un PL hebdomadaire?! ;-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how this looks a la project life.
    A really nice way to do it!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!