Pages

April 08, 2013

Moving day (a long time ago!)

One of the consequences of not having a computer for almost two weeks was that I couldn't access any of my current photos and had to dig into an old photo album to play with my brand new April Scraptastic kit. It was a bit of a challenge not to be able to change their sizes or worse, edit them... they are 13 years old after all!
Une des conséquences de ma panne d'ordi est que je ne pouvais pas accéder à mes photos pendant 2 semaines et j'ai donc du sortir les vieux albums photos pour pouvoir jouer avec mon nouveau kit de Scraptastic Club. C'était vraiment un challenge de ne pas pouvoir changer de taille et pire encore de ne pas pouvoir les éditer... elles ont quand même 13 ans ces photos! :)



The 8 Days a Week kit I used is available here and the stamp set can be purchased here (worth getting just for the doodled circle stamps!)
Le kit "8 Days a Week" que j'ai utilisé est disponible ici et le jeu de tampons se trouve ici (il vaut le coup juste pour les petits ronds dessinés!)

Thank you for stopping by and à bientôt!

7 comments:

  1. Ohlala que le temps passe vite! Joli souvenir.
    Bises from France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the background paper is perfect for your moving theme. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was clever to combine them into a long strip in the absence of a computer fix - they look great with those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this!!! I am on a quest to use up old photos this year ... so this is just AWESOME to me to that you used old photos!!! LOVING all the circles too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have still managed to fine charming photos which tell a story and you have turned them into a beautifully striking page

    ReplyDelete
  6. rholalala ta page est très jolie mais comme ça fait drole de voir tes "Grands" tout petits ;o)
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors, and the circle is perfect!!!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!