Pages

May 31, 2013

The Great Big Swap of Very Small Things & more!

This month, I took part in Sian's Great Big Swap of Very Small Things. It was her brilliant idea to organize a worldwide exchange of small supplies amongst paper crafters. I had a lot of fun putting a package together for Alinor in France (she blogged about it today here) and in exchange, I got very spoiled by Susan from Canada:
I loved how Susan had packed several little bags to the max. She truly included a LOT of very small things and even included a French stamp! I loved it! :)

But I was also spoiled by two other lovely ladies this month! I won two RAKS, one on Tara's beautiful blog and one on Susanne's blog:

Thank you very much ladies! It was fun connecting with you all! And special thanks to Sian for her wonderful swap!
Have a crafty weekend! I sure will! ✄

7 comments:

  1. How lovely Nathalie, enjoy your goodies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! It all looks especially special when you present it so nicely. Thanks for being part of the swap

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that was definitely a happy scrappy month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you photographed/processed these!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome. :-) Looks like you had a great month of scrappy surprises!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of happy mail! I love the stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!