Pages

December 18, 2013

Hello Christmas album: Day 8 to 11 and a look at the GIVEAWAY prizes :)

Good morning friends! If you have not recently stopped by, I have been sharing my December album for the past couple of days and along with my pages I have a HUGE giveaway sponsored by Scraptastic Club. Here are all the goodies up for grab:


Home for the Holiday kit add-on (really a kit in itself!)


two sets of stamps
You will find all the details on how to enter the giveaway below but first let me share my DD pages for Day 8 to Day 11:

Day 10 and 11 look like this:

This entire album (you can see the cover and previous pages in the two previous posts) is created with the Stocking Stuffer kit from Scraptastic Club. Remember to leave me a comment to get another entry into the giveaway!

☞ GIVEAWAY DETAILS: Jessica, the awesome owner of Scraptastic Club, has given me lots of goodies to giveaway to my readers: stamp sets, December kits and add-on, a total worth more than $100! All you have to do is leave me a comment during the week to be entered. Please only one comment per person per post. International entries are welcome. I will randomly select three winners on Monday, December 23rd :)
~ Merry everything!

15 comments:

  1. Soooo LOVING your December Daily pages Nathalie! And I need to head to Trader Joe's to try those Peppermint Waffle Cookies. Looks yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh I love love love your DD pages!!!! LOVING the photos, the colors and loving that reindeer clip!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you are including the recipes in your DD pages and the reindeer is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! I had no idea how amazing the giveaway was.......beautiful kits!!! And embellies!

    I love your album!! I picked up an album that I started years ago and never finished to do mine this year, but I love the pocket style! I def want to do that next year. I especially love how you did your "day number" different each time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute album. Love your inspiration. Thanks for the chance to win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an incredibly generous giveaway! Thanks to you and Jessica for the chance to win these gorgeous kits! Your album looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Nathalie... Your album looks amazing...I love seeing pink on Christmas journals and usnt that a cute reindeer paperclip!! X x x gorgeous kits and stamps x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Nathalie... Your album looks amazing...I love seeing pink on Christmas journals and usnt that a cute reindeer paperclip!! X x x gorgeous kits and stamps x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous giveaways and December Daily pages!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an awesome giveaway! and what a fabulous December Daily!! Going to pin it!
    Thanks for a chance to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute pages! As always thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. More great pages, Nathalie! :) Love the recipe card and the reindeer, and I like how you used the tag with the layered "11".

    Carmen.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally love your PL pages ...super cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your DD looks brilliant...I haven't done one this year and feel a bit sad about that when I see what others are up to!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas. . . more beautiful pages filled with tons of ideas! Loving the Christmas themed paper clips and the wood veneer!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!