This is not the first time that I combine a regular layout with a "fake" pocket style page but one thing's for sure, I LOVE this combo!
Ce n'est pas la première fois que je combine une page normale avec une "fausse" page PL pour relater une sortie et je peux vous dire que c'est mon format favori en ce moment!
Supplies: Scraptastic Club "Mr. Big Stuff" main kit, add-on and stamp set. Blue sequins from my stash.
The left side, below, is based on a sketch by DT member Susan Stringfellow and will be revealed next week on the Scraptastic blog for our "Sketchy Thursday" challenge:
Le côté gauche, çi-dessous, est basé sur un sketch de Susan Stringfellow qui sera publié le 27 sur le blog de Scraptastic pour le prochain challenge "Sketchy Thursday":
If you have not tried this format yet, I highly encourage you and, if you need help or have any question, feel free to let me know in the comments!
Si vous n'avez pas encore tenté ce format "mixte" je vous le recommande vivement et si vous avez des questions, n'hésitez pas!
A bientôt!




Loveeee how you did this!! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!
ReplyDeleteReally nice layouts!! Regular layout and fake page layout is a great combination, I like that idea. I love the colors, the embellishments....very inspiring :)
ReplyDeleteI really love how you did the faux pocket page. What a great idea. It looks awesome and you would never know. I may have to try this when the pocket page I have won't work! tfs The 2 pager is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteLooks good, love the summer colours. x
ReplyDeleteI love this combo too! just look at those awesome photos x
ReplyDeleteOMG Nathalie this is so awesome! I love the design of the 1st page and what a great way to add lots of other photo's in the 2nd! The bright and fun page just jumped out of the screen at me. Amazing! xx
ReplyDeleteI've never thought to combine the two and this is such a clever idea! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteThis looks great, Nathalie! I struggle with 2 page layouts -- they're not my favourite! This seems like a great solution for when I have too many photos for a single layout...
ReplyDeleteJ'adore tes deux pages! Géniales, belles, complètes et en totale harmonie!
ReplyDeleteBravo Nathalie!
Bisous