Pages

March 20, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 5 years ago...

Are you ready to travel back in time with me? :) I went back to March 2008, five years ago, and found this never published on this blog page of my now 6th grader:


I created the page in March 2008 but the photo was taken on his first day of Kindergarten! I still like it a lot, I don't feel like the patterned papers have aged, I love the color combo and design + I would totally use those acetate stars right now if I had more! What would I do to "update " it (which I won't)? Add a few more embellishments, find a way to accentuate the title a bit and add texture.

What were you creating in March 2008?

4 comments:

  1. I know I was creating -- but would have to look deep into the blog archives to see it! LOL! I loveeeeee this lo that you did back then!! Totally could see myself using these same products on a page I made today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great page, Nathalie. He hasn't changed either... just a bit older looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely was making a few pages with this shade of green I can remember that. I had a dress of green and grey and I bought papers to match it - I hadn't been scrapping all that long!

    What I like most about this page is that the journaling is there - and that means it will never date

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's great to look back. I wouldn't change your page either. I was scrapping in 2008 x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!