Pages

July 17, 2014

It's all good!

Here's one last page with my Scraptastic Summer Nights kit and add-on. I really wish I had more time to play with these as the colors and embellishments from the Simple Stories Good Day Sunshine collection make me so happy!

nathalie_itsallgood_SCjuly2014 
I used two similar photos side by side and in order to highlight the most important part of the story, I placed a die cut frame right on top of the photo:
nathalie_itsallgoodcloseup_SCjuly2014 The title was easily created with one of the 3x4 Simple Stories journaling cards:
nathalie_itsallgoodcloseup2_SCjuly2014

I hope it's all good for you too! :)

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeee those bright colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now this is a FUN page! Love the design especially and all those bright embellies just zing. Gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how crisp and fresh this is !

    ReplyDelete
  4. That page - it's all good. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are such happy colours and perfect for your photos. great page Nathalie!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!