Pages

July 14, 2014

Splash zone

Today is Pinterest Monday over on the Scraptastic blog and another DT member and myself created a mood board and shared projects inspired by it. You can see the mood board here and below the page I made with it:

nathalie_splashzone_SCjuly2014

Take a look at the mood board to see the many elements, colors and ideas I pulled from it, including the making of my title.

nathalie_splashzonecloseup_SCjuly2014

Supplies: Scraptastic Club Summer Nights kit and add-on (sold out), watercolors, sequins from This Life Noted kit (sold out)

Happy Bastille Day to all my French friends! Bon 14 Juillet à mes amies françaises qui passent pas ici ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! LOVING that cloud paper and the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! What a great use of that paper.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!