Pages

August 20, 2014

Eat cake!

Hello friends! After a month break from scissors, glue and papers, I am back and ready to start scrapbooking again. I hope I still know how! :P
I will share a few photos from our vacation in a later post because today I have a card and some Scraptastic sneaks to show you:

nathalie_eatcakecard_SCjuly2014
Supplies: July 2014 This Life Noted kit, SRM sticker, scraps from an older Scraptastic kit (July 2013) and paper clip from my stash

It is my version of the fabulous Scrap-Map sketch below:


Making cards is my gentle way to get back into the groove of things. The other way is getting new goodies! I will soon be receiving two of these fabulous looking September kits from Scraptastic!
The Girl:

We Will Rock You:

September 2014 This Life Noted:
The full reveal for non-subscribers will take place September 1st on the Scraptastic website. I'll be back before then to share my recent finds for the Summer Photo Scavenger Hunt.
A bientôt!


UPDATE: This card won the Scrap-Map challenge! Thank you ladies!

1 comment:

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!