Pages

September 30, 2014

My Month in Numbers: August 2014

Here is my "fake pocket page" summarizing the month of August using the sold out September This Life Noted kit from Scraptastic Club:

nathalie_Augustinnumbers_TLNsep2014
The stamped numbers were created with the We Will Rock You stamp set and the card stock comes from my stash. I tried to limit the colors to variations of red and teal with touches of black in order to give a cohesive look to the page. Also, I thought it was a pretty fun idea to cut a 3x4 card out of the sheet of red alpha stickers in the kit (see above on the bottom right corner).
nathalie_Augustinnumberscloseup_TLNsep2014

August 2014 was split between France and home. It was part vacation and part back to school. I love the fact that there are so many photos of people on this month's page :)

☛ My Month In Numbers is an original idea by Julie Kirk that I have decided to use to document our lives through the year "a la Project Life" (minus the page protectors). You can view all the previous pages here. And you can see all the participants' entries on the Month in Numbers Pinterest board.

5 comments:

  1. You have got a lot onto that fake pocket page! It really fizzes with fun and activity :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING how you did the fake pockets and loving the colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy how you put your monthly numbers together ~ I may borrow this idea for counting up 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fake pocket concept! I´ve wanted to do this for a while but couldn´t get the "proper" page protectors here in Buenos Aires. This will solve my problem!
    73 pictures in one day, you are my kind of girl. :D Best wishes on the academic year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nathalie - I love the chopped-up alpha sheet - I'm always on the look out for different ways to use them up as I never really use the letters individually!

    I'm not surprised you took so many photos at Versailles - it must have been amazing!

    As ever your divided layout works so well for telling so many stories in on simple 12x12.

    I've tried to pin your page to the Month in numbers board but am having no luck at the moment. I'm not on my own computer - so I'll try to give it another go later.

    Thanks for joining me with your numbers once again.

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!