Pages

September 09, 2014

One Photo & Twenty Words

Today, I am joining bloggers from around the world in "One Photo & Twenty Words", the blog même invented by the creative Abi of Creating Paper Dreams


It doesn't matter if the photo is perfect or imperfect.
It's the moment that I wanted to remember.

8/16/14

16 comments:

  1. now this is very cool. and i think that photo is pretty great too.
    ~j

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's the moment you've captured. Love the photo too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a beautifully dreamy photo. And a perfect sentiment of course

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely, it's the moment and the memory that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your words here. I often find it's the photos that aren't technically perfect that are the ones i like the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your words hold an important truth and your photo is just lovely ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. that blue looks magical to me right now. i didn't get to see the sea this summer so yay to swimming pools!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes that is often my mantra - better to have an imperfect photo than none at all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree that it is the moment and memory that are important and it is better to have an imperfect photo than no photo at all but I have to say I can't see what's wrong with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so very true. I love the "feel" of your photo.

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!