Pages

December 03, 2014

Hello Christmas album: Day 24 to 27

This is part 3 of my sharing my 2013 Christmas album. If you have just gotten here today, you can check the previous two posts to get the "full picture" :) If you are working on your own December album, leave me a link as I would love to see it!

Here are December 24th and 25th:

For the 24th I used a large (6x8) photo and filled the pocket with sequins. I also added a sticker and tab directly on top of the page protectors:



This is December 26 and 27:

There are some super cute gift tags out there so don't hesitate to incorporate them into your album as I did here (stapled on the top of the page protectors):

I have one more post to finish sharing this album and we'll get back to our normal programming ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love the big photo pocket with the sequins. Such a pretty idea.

    No December album here. Though I might start to regret that and throw something together at the last minute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these pages!! And loving that Santa car tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and everyone of your comments. I also answer questions within the comment section. Merci!